What's precious to me?
Of course, the first thing that pops into my head if this wonderful face.
However, when I look at my life, I realize that in the day-to-day humdrum, I can loose sight of what is truly precious. Talking with your friends for almost an hour in your car as you drop her off brings everything back into the light.
My life is so blessed. My friends and family mean the WORLD to me. Do I truly appreciate them? Let them know that everything day? Do I set down the homework, close my computer, look up from my busyness and give them my time? To give me a chunk of me in return for their love?
I should. Nights like tonight nudge me back on track with the correct perspective of the world as good, good with friends and family surrounding me.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment